If you use BlueVoda Website Builder, use these instructions to add our tools to your BlueVoda website.
The following instructions are for Magic Zoom Plus™, but are identical for Magic Zoom™, Magic Magnify™, Magic Magnify Plus™, Magic Thumb™ and Magic Touch™. Just replace the references to magiczoomplus with whichever tool you wish to use.
- Download the zip file for the tool you wish to install:
- Unzip the file and copy the contents of the magiczoomplus folder to your BlueVoda website.
- Within BlueVoda Website Builder, open the page you wish to edit.
- View the HTML (right click an empty part of page) and under BETWEEN HEAD TAB enter the location of the CSS and JS files e.g.
<link href="foldername/magiczoomplus.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen"/>
- On the web page, put an HTML box the size of your small image. Double click it to open the box and enter the code of the two images (small and large) e.g.
<a href="foldername/imagesmall.jpg" class="MagicZoomPlus"><img src="foldername/imagelarge.jpg"/></a>
- Upload the magiczoomplus folder and images to your website, using the same folder names referenced in your code.
- Publish the page and check whether any adjustment is needed to the HTML box.
- To upgrade from the demo version, either buy a license or get a free license (for non-commercial sites such as personal blogs and charities). Then overwrite the demo magiczoomplus.js file with the one from your licensed version.
Please contact us with any questions you have about installing our tools with BlueVoda Website Builder.
Thanks to Alien Dude on the BlueVoda forum for writing these instructions.
Installation of Magic Slideshow™ or Magic Scroll™
All our tools can be used on BlueVoda websites.
To install Magic Slideshow™ or Magic Scroll™, follow the same process as above. Download the zip file, reference the JS and CSS files in the HEAD tab, insert the images for your slideshow and upload the files.
Contact us for free support if you need help.